some ship ask memes are just a little bit lacking so heres a new one
- who controls the netflix account and what have they dominated the suggestions with by watching
- who snores
- who has an embarrassing ringtone that the other calls them in public just to get to go off
- who sleeps on the top bunk if given the chance
- who plays the piano at 6 in the morning to wake up the other
- who has accidentally set something on fire by attempting to cook a birthday meal
"I have named you queen" (ɔˆ ³(ˆ⌣ˆc)
The Mammen Style (c. 950 – 1030)
Silver-inlaid axehead in the Mammen style, AD 900s. Bjerringhoj, Mammen, Jutland, Denmark. Photo: The National Museum of Denmark
The Mammen style grew out of the Jellinge style, and it can sometimes be difficult to tell them apart. The name comes from a small, decorated axe-head from a grave in Mammen, Denmark. Recent dendrochronological dating has suggested a date of c. 970 for the grave.
The Axe is inlaid with silver wires: on one side is a foliate pattern; on the other side (shown here) is a bird. The body of the bird is thicker than the ribbon-like bodies of the Jellinge style animals: it is decorated with dots, and there is a large spiral hip. The wings and tail are drawn into long, curving tendrils. At the top of the axe is a human face mask with round eyes, a large nose and a spiral beard.
Churchill often called his depression his black dog. And it was his depression that helped shape/build him to face the darkest days of the war. So I think he would be very sympathetic to a down England who I personally always seem to view as struggling with depression issues himself.
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT